Spring Break Swimwear

Okay, I know, I know there is still snow on the ground. At least where I live. But hey, spring break is coming up and the weather is going to get warmer soon! hopefully :)
Spring Break Swimwear

Anyways, above is seven swim suits. The first swimsuit is Angles One Piece Swimsuit by Karla Colletto. I love the combination of the blue and brown. The pattern is very flattering too. The second swimsuit has a really pretty pattern. I like how its different. I haven't seen to many swimsuits with that pattern. The next swimsuit is very bright! The next swimsuit is by Juicy Couture. The ruffles at the bottom are absolutely adorable! I think that that swimsuit is one of my favorite that I have seen this season. Well...besides this next one. Actually last year I had that swimsuit just it was in blue. The next swimsuit is a tankini; I really like the pattern. The next swimsuit is cute. Its angolas strapless knitted tankini and if you like it you can get it at theoutnet.com! Oh, if you scroll over a swimsuit you can see where to buy it and how much it costs.

Spring Break Beach Part


This is a set I made on polyvore for a competition they're having. You can check the contest out at http://www.polyvore.com/. While you're over there why not follow me here?

Leave a Reply

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.