I want to be Beautiful


Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me
Fighting to make the mirror happy
Trying to find whatever is missing
Won't you help me back to glory

You step inside my heart, and I am amazed
I love to hear You say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love and beautiful

This song is really beautiful. Bethany Dillon explains in the song a journey of finding God and true beauty. She sings about how God makes her stand in awe.

"The Lord your God has chosen you to be His own special treasure."
Deuteronomy 7:6



Bethany Dillon had a new album come out last year...called Stop and Listen. The songs are deep and touching. The title track is co-written by her, Joy Williams, and Ben Glover. Bethany Dillon started her musical career at 14. But she was really mature for her age then. Seven years later she is married and still doing music.

Leave a Reply

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.