I got a twitter account...

Yes I did. I got a twitter account. You should come and follow me. The address thingy is below. Its pretty cool, but I've yet to get it completely set up. I want it to show up on my blog....but I haven't quite figured it out. Well, see though, hopefully I'll get it all straightened out soon. Oh and about the hamburgers on the slide show. I haven't forgotten. about that I'll try to remove them as soon as possible too. I've tried several times, but I haven't figured out quite yet what to put up there. I don't know about you but I don't find the hamburger with mayo to appetizing.

visit: http://twitter.com/#!/Stardom_random then click the follow sign :)

I have a dog. Whose name is molly. She is completely amazingly and extremely obsessed with food. But shes a lot of fun in her own little crazy way. I absolutely love her. Well, okay, she gets really annoying a lot. But still...She really likes to go to the beach! It is fun to watch her sprint along the edge of the water. Then come darting back, as if she could keep running all day long.


























 
 
 

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

Remember Bethany Dillon's song Beautiful? (I wrote about it in a previous post) In her song she had written, "You step inside my heart, and I am amazed".

"But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:37-39

God loves us. God is love. We don't have to feel God's love to know that its there. Love from God can help to give us confidence. Right? The fact that the Creator of the Universe loves us unconditionally is a pretty big thing :)

Leave a Reply

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.